1951 Indian Chief
1951 Indian Roadmaster Chief: 80 Cubic Inch Engine, Pearl White Paint.
Extensive Chrome. Complete Frame tear down, total 100% restoration by Starklite Cycle
This bike was commisioned in Early '97 for Completion in September '97
to Customer Specs. Every accessory and detail was selected by the new owner.
- 80 Cubic inch engine with Compensator Sprocket
- Pearl White Paint
- Polished Primary Cover
- Chrome Plated Front & Rear Safety Bars
- Chrome Plated Front Forks
- Chrome Plated Kickstarter Lever
- Distributor Cover
- Aftermarket Scoot Boot Assembly (Item on rear fender)
- Leather Dual Seat
- Indian Script Spotlites
- Extensive Chrome plating of misc hardware and accessories
This bike now lives in Texas !
For information on ordering a
Motorcycle similar to this restoration
Call Starklite Cycle at (909)780-0421
or Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the Museum page
This page last modified on: Saturday, October 04, 2008
All Images & Content Copyright © 1996 - 2008 Starklite Cycle. All rights
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.